HOW WE MAKE GRANTS
We invest in programs that advance our mission and key goals in six areas:
- Expand women’s leadership personally, professionally, and throughout the community.
- Expand women’s political participation as voters, candidates, elected officials, and appointed officials.
- Expand women’s philanthropy for women and girls.
- Narrow the wage gap between women and men and among women.
- Increase women’s long term financial stability.
- Engage more girls in high quality leadership development and STEM programs.
We fund the full range of efforts needed to make progress on these goals. For detailed information on funding priorities, eligibility requirements, and the application process, please refer to our Grantmaking Guidelines.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
We make grants through both invitation only and open RFP processes. If there is an open RFP, it will always be posted on our website and will include specific goals, criteria, funding ranges and deadlines.
If you think your organization or project aligns with our goals and eligibility requirements and would like to introduce yourself to Women’s Funding Alliance, please contact Ayesha Badar, program coordinator at [email protected]
OUR GRANT RECIPIENTS AND PARTNERS
- Boys and Girls Club of the Olympic Peninsula
- Girls on the Run of Puget Sound
- Girls on the Run of Snohomish County
- Girls on the Run Spokane
- Girls on the Run of WestSound
- Greater Seattle Techbridge
- Na’ah Illahee Fund
- Powerful Voices
- Rain City Rock Camp for Girls
- Reel Grrls
- Wild Whatcom
- You Grow Girl!
- Young Women Empowered
- YWCA Olympia