POSTPONED – 100% Talent Wage Gap Summit
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
11:00 am – 5:30 pm
Seattle Art Museum
General Admission: $225
General Admission for 5+ Tickets: $195 each
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. WE WILL HAVE A NEW DATE SOON, AND WILL SHARE THAT WITH CURRENT TICKET HOLDERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU!
Join 100% Talent and Women’s Funding Alliance for our second Wage Gap Summit event, addressing the gender wage gap and gender equity in the workplace. Our keynote speaker is Jonathan Sposato, Co-founder of GeekWire, PicMonkey and WeCount.org, and author of “Better Together: 7 Ways Working with Women Leads to Extraordinary Products and Profits.” In 2015, Sposato was the first male investor who vowed to only fund startups with at least one female co-founder.
In addition to our keynote, we will hold a day of learning and sharing while addressing the following topics through panels, conversations and Q&A:
- Caretaker Penalty?: How Breaks in Employment Adversely Affect Women and Sustain the Gender Wage Gap
- The Future of Work: Using Technology to Increase Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Tools and Metrics to Measure and Understand Gender Gap Data in Your Organization
11:00 am: Doors open, lunch
11:30 am: Program begins, keynote speaker and breakout sessions
4:30 am: Networking reception, appetizers & beverages, gallery access
5:30 pm: Program concludes
Ticket price includes:
- One copy of Jonathan Sposato’s book “Better Together”
- Afternoon appetizers and beverages
- Gallery access
Interested in sponsoring? General questions? Please email email@example.com.