The Art of Dining
Together letís raise our glasses, forks, and paddles in celebration of 30 years driving powerful change in the lives of women and girls throughout Washington State. With you, we will set the trajectory for our next 30 Ė where everything is possible.
- Saturday, May 18, 2013, 6:30pm
- Registration and Cocktail Reception 6:30 - 7:30pm
- Dinner and Live Auction begins at 7:30pm
- Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI)
- 860 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109 in Lake Union Park
Complimentary valet parking for all Art of Dining guests.
Online registration is closed. To purchase your ticket before Saturday, May 18th, please call Leslie Wallace at 206-467-6733 x112.
As part of our birthday festivities, you will enjoy:
- Exquisite four course culinary experience by Chef Lisa Dupar with wine pairings
- Superb selection of wine featured on our Wall of Wine
- Back by popular demand: Exciting and engaging live auction hosted by Fred Northup and Erica Mills. Featuring one-of-a kind items, including:
- One week stay at a villa in Tuscany, Italy
- Dinner for eight prepared by Chef Holly Smith at Cafe Juanita
- Complete list of items.
- Inspiring program with live entertainment
- Opportunity to invest in groundbreaking work and a powerful new generation of leaders dedicated to improving the lives of women and girls
Getting to MOHAI
To ensure your evening will be off to a smooth start, below you'll find details to plan your arrival. Complimentary valet parking will be provided at MOHAI and complimentary self-parking at the AGC Lot. Due to the Mercer Corridor Project construction, please allow plenty of time to arrive. Please also note that GPS systems do not reflect the exact route through South Lake Union to MOHAI.
Complimentary Valet Parking
Complimentary valet parking will be provided at MOHAI. The entrance to MOHAI is accessed from Valley Street off of Fairview Avenue only - Map it (PDF).
Complimentary Parking at the AGC Lot
Event guests will receive complimentary parking at the Republic Parking Northwest lot of the AGC Building (1200 Westlake Ave N) located just west of Lake Union Park. Enter on Highland Avenue from Westlake Avenue. The lot is located on the lower level, below the AGC building and has approximately 300 spaces. Park and walk down the South Lake Union Trail, and across the footbridge, directly to MOHAI. A yellow validation ticket will be provided to you at check in by the event staff. To exit the lot, you will need both the blue ticket which you received upon entering the lot and the yellow ticket – Map it.
South Lake Union Streetcar
There are several buses which run near the museum and the South Lake Union Streetcar has a stop right in front. The streetcar services downtown and can be boarded near Westlake Center at 5th and Olive St.
Other Parking Options
Westlake Ave (900 – 1000 Block on Westlake Ave N). Just west of Lake Union Park is a long, narrow parking lot which runs along Westlake Ave North for a few blocks. Spots are free if you're facing the street and paid if you are facing the lake. There is a footbridge connecting the parking lot to Lake Union Park for easy access to the museum - Map it.
There is also ample street parking throughout the South Lake Union neighborhood within a few blocks of the park - search for nearby parking lots.
Can't make it to Art of Dining this year?Support the women and girls in our community. Make a celebratory gift to Women's Funding Alliance.